2011年10月28日星期五

M00D

Today... my dear didnt cum my house T_T Sad... I'm felt lonely tim... Anywhr, I'm stay alone on upstair wif my com ^^ I played Tetris battle in this whole day 0.o Fun man! Gt lose Gt win >_< I think i gotta battle the whole nitez again la XD Today afternoon, I saw him! >_< Playin basketball @.@ My heartbeat grown suddenly cuz I'm have been waiting him these few days and he finally appear :) I sat on my chair, watching him playin basketball I think Im gonna be mad 0.o I decided to go out bought something my maod nid at home When i pass through the basketball field He look at me a few second... Den change his direction immediately T.T Like saw a ghost T.T I felt heartache... The pain flew through the heart then reach to my mind... It felt grey, moody... I keep askin myself Can i stop think bout him? I dunno... The feeling like, I saw him finally bt it is nothing at all Now, the darkness covered the sky... Im watching the basketball field Still think bout the matter at afternoon Why he wan to be like this? Seems like avoiding me.... Please dun treat me like this... Please, I'm begging...
By jue 28/10/11 midnight 1.03am

没有评论:

发表评论